Your Donation Makes A Difference
The M3ND Project would like to thank ALL our financial partners for your support and investment in our mission and those we impact through its implementation. A special thanks to
The Carol and James A. Collins Foundation
The DevTo Support Foundation
City National Bank
YOUR DONATION TODAY WILL
- Fund outreach to raise awareness of Emotional Abuse and Double Abuse
- Sponsor training for responders and survivors in marginalized communities
- Support development of additional curricula, tools, and resources remain up-to-date on relevant issues and expand the depth of our training programs
GIVE THE GIFT OF A TRAINING SCHOLARSHIP TO VICTIMS OF ABUSE
- We provide a discounted rate for victims, survivors and anyone who is struggling in a high conflict relationship fo attend our 7-week comprehensive course dedicated to them.
- Still, many cannot afford to pay anything. Often their abusive partners leave them impoverished and it can take years to get back on their feet financially.
- For every $99 you donate toward training scholarships, a person in dire need will benefit.
Every dollar donated makes our work possible! Together, we can change the face of abuse by empowering both victims and first responders in healthy and innovative ways.
Please consider becoming a monthly partner at $25, $35, or $50 (or more) per month, or make a one-time donation now.
If you would prefer to contribute by check, please mail to:
The M3ND Project Inc.
350 Forest Avenue, #488
Laguna Beach, CA 92652
For wire transfers or stock donations, please contact us at email@example.com
The M3ND Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, organized under the laws of California. All donations are tax-deductible.